This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WC Ergonomic Assessment California California

Wondering if anyone can refer an ergo assessment vendor in the SF Bay Area location. Since we switch WC carrier this year, the new WC doesn’t provide this service as other previous carrier did.

For our new current WC to do an assessment, one must file a claim first, I thought this was odd, but it is what it is… so any referral would be great. Thanks

Das ist in der Doktor!

Originally posted by Droopy128 View Post
    Wondering if anyone can refer an ergo assessment vendor in the SF Bay Area location. Since we switch WC carrier this year, the new WC doesn’t provide this service as other previous carrier did.

For our new current WC to do an assessment, one must file a claim first, I thought this was odd, but it is what it is… so any referral would be great. Thanks
    Forum rules prohibit us from making referrals of any kind,
    sorry.
    You might start with the Yellow Pages.
    Good Luck.
    .._____________________
    ~ A closed mouth gathers no feet.

Comment

I'd recommend starting with your local occupational health clinic or rehabilitation facility. They often have ergo consultants on staff or can at least recommend someone reputable in your area.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Thanks for the assistance...

Comment

Working...
        X