This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NJ Claims Examiner Interview Question New Jersey

I am waiting to see if I will be eligible for an extension of my UI benefits but I am scheduled to have a phone interview next week. The reason they gave me is: "You may have refused to accept possible suitable work and/or a job referral." Does anyone know where this information may have come from? I don't remember refusing any work! Thanks for your help!

No. Are you registered with the state employment commission for jobs? Did your prior employer offer you additional hours or part-time hours?
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Organize your log and/or records for interview

Originally posted by krismar6537 View Post
      I am waiting to see if I will be eligible for an extension of my UI benefits but I am scheduled to have a phone interview next week. The reason they gave me is: "You may have refused to accept possible suitable work and/or a job referral." Does anyone know where this information may have come from? I don't remember refusing any work! Thanks for your help!
      The State might want to test whether you have been actively looking for employment. You should have your log of contacts for employment including the date contacted, the person spoken to and/or the communication mailed, and records of all job offers that might have been extended. Your records should be quite helpful in your telephone interview.

A job referral might mean a position that was located over 50 miles and mean relocating. Did your former employer offer you another position at another location that required you to relocate?
      I am not an attorney. My personal opinions are not legal advice.

"The only thing we have to fear is fear itself." --- Franklin Roosevelt

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. --- Martin Luther King Jr.

A trap was set once upon a time; however, the designer fell in himself!!

Comment

Working...
      X