This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• workers comp and child support Illinois

Hi, have posted same question in a couple forums to get the most imput that I can...thanks

Here's the short of it...hope someone has had experience....
    Ex works for the state...DOT....HAS A WITHOLDING ORDER....no problem...DOT payed great....Ex gets injured and goes on Workers Comp...no support...Child Support is referring it to the States Attorney...it's about 5 months late now..Will the State CSE be able to collect from another State agency the non compliance fines of $100 a day...I don't understand why the Dept of Transportation can pay but workers comp can't...he is still employed by DOT, right ?

Any thoughts welcome. I believe CSE doesn't want to twist another agencies arm and is trying to sweep it under the rug...

Has the order been re-served on the insurance company (or whoever is paying his WC benefits)? By either the DA or the family court?
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

W.c.

I didn't think about the insurance company....but CSE said they reserved Workers Comp on Feb 11....Shouldn't it be easier to get the order from an insurance company....anyway DOT gives him a payment too set off by workers comp if I am reading the following right:
      http://www.state.il.us/srs/SERS/disb...#anchor%20%206

occupational disability

Comment

Working...
      X