This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Jersey

I recently got hurt on my job. I have applied for Workers Comp, but my job says that I have to use all of my vacation and sick time first. Is this correct ?

Has the claim been accepted? Were you taken off work by a doctor? Is WC paying the lost time on the claim?
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Hello,
      Yes my claim has been accepted. I was out for 3 weeks. I returned to work today and I received a check today from the WC for my time being out.

Comment

Have you asked your employer if they will restore the time now that you have the check from WC? Many employers will have employees use their time to keep them paid while waiting on the checks.
        I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

No I havent I will find out today. Thanks so much for your help.

Comment

Working...
          X