Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Employer hasn't put me on schedule for a month and 3 weeks. What now? Connecticut

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Employer hasn't put me on schedule for a month and 3 weeks. What now? Connecticut

I have not been put on the schedule where I work at (speciality retail store). I have texted and called my boss and asked her to put me on the schedule but she said that she would just call if any hours come up for me. I have bills to pay I can't just sit around and wait for her to MAYBE call me about hours. I was hired for part time. I can see my month schedule and I don't see my name on the schedule for the entire month either. What do I do?
    Last edited by cbg; 04-20-2017, 09:31 AM.

File for unemployment and start looking for other work. There is no law you can invoke that will force the employer to schedule you and she has made it clear that she is not interested in scheduling you for the immediate future.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X