Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• paycheck correction Colorado

Hi there!
    at the end of June my manager was on vacation and my paycheck got completely jacked up by the regional manager. Basically she approved the timecard Thursday night, so Friday morning I couldn't clock in. I was shorted that day plus overtime pay and travel time for 2 call outs.
    I was understanding that it was a mistake and worked that Friday I couldn't clock in with the promise they would fix it. They said it would be on the next check, but it wasn't, when I asked they apologized and said they resent the request for "urgent" approve and promised it would be on the next check. It wasn't
    so I would think 2 pay periods is plenty of time to correct this issue.
    I like working here and dont want to create a big to do, is there anything I can do to let them know I an very serious without going to the labor board? Thanks for your time

You know your organization; we don't. I would take it up the chain or talk to payroll or whomever you think might be likely to act. Put it in writing. That can help.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Working...
    X