This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Writ of continuing garnishment

I was served two copies of a Writ of Contining Garnishment at my place of employment, with an Objection to Calculation of the Amount of Exempt Earnings attached to one and a Calculation of the Amount of Exempt Earnings attached to the other Writ, which I assume was supposed to go to Payroll, and is not located at the address where I work. Am I supposed to forward this Writ of Continuing Garnishment to the payroll department? What would happen if I don't? The collection agency didn't deliver it to the correct address, so am I to be held responsible for that?

clbates, you hijacked a thread over 7 months old. Please start you own thread and, when you do, please confirm/enter the state in which the employee works.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

I'll start a new thread for clbates.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Don't stand on principle. Forward the form to Payroll immediately.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X