X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Washington State Minimum Wage Washington

Hello,

What is the current Washington State minimum wage? Are there any changes scheduled for this year (2011)? If is when and to what?

THANKS

I found the answer in about 15 seconds with Google.
    http://www.lni.wa.gov/WorkplaceRights/Wages/Minimum/
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Ah, a Google user (he-he-he)

Thanks!! Your link was perfect

Comment

You have asked several questions already. You might try google before asking. It
        would have been very easy to find the answer to your min. wage question.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I just realized cbg more or less already told you (in another thread) the above info re using google or I
          wouldn't have repeated it. It's true though, you can do a google search as easy as we
          can.
          Last edited by Betty3; 01-02-2011, 04:44 PM.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
          X