This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wicked cockran View Post
    as of this moment the injuries have came to where i am unable to do any work and i think i have had another mild stroke.

when you don't have med ins the emergency room is worthless if its not life or death and they charge you $2000.00 no x rays etc .

some I'm hopeing the workers comp can check me out and tell me why my left side is numb i cant feel boiling hot water from 1 leg etc related to the stroke.
    the old employers injury's are ok i could work but the stroke last night is the question.

Comment

the old employers injury's are ok i could work but the stroke last night is the question.
      can i file for workers comp if they check me out and see i have a problem can i file workers comp

Comment

can i file for workers comp if they check me out and see i have a problem can i file workers comp
        related to stroke if thats my problem.
        i need to be checked by the state ?

Comment

Workers comp ONLY is available to you if your employment caused your condition or aggravated an existing one. Can you and/or your doctor show that you would not have had the stroke if not for your employment? If not, a workers comp claim will be denied.

I'm not saying you can't file, but it will only be accepted if there is a clear relationship between your employment and the condition.
          The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
            Workers comp ONLY is available to you if your employment caused your condition or aggravated an existing one. Can you and/or your doctor show that you would not have had the stroke if not for your employment? If not, a workers comp claim will be denied.

I'm not saying you can't file, but it will only be accepted if there is a clear relationship between your employment and the condition.
            thank you.

Comment

the emergency room said the problem was not a stroke but is a pinched nerve
              so i guess i can file that way.

but if the employer cant be found will i be covered by workers comp still ?

Comment

Has it been established that the pinched nerve is directly related to your employment?
                The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Has it been established that the pinched nerve is directly related to your employment?
                  yes just no one was ever told accept the employer and my lawyer

my ex employer didn't have workers comp ins

Comment

Do you fully understand what workers compensation is?

I suspect you should be asking these questions of your lawyer, if he was aware of it.

Comment

Do you fully understand what workers compensation is?

I suspect you should be asking these questions of your lawyer, if he was aware of it.
                      my lawyer says they cant find my ex employer so their is nothing he can do
                      he says he may have to drop my case , has not called me in 2 months.

i need to talk to someone else .

thank you for your time.

Comment

Working...
                      X