This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's law For breastfeeding moms? New York

My manager asked me to make up time (work in lunch time) to compensate the time i'm spending for expressing milk (2 times per day). Do I have any rights not to do it? I feel exhausted from working without lunch.

http://www.labor.ny.gov/workerprotec...tmilkfinal.pdf
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Patty, awesome link! As usual, I'm impressed.
      Not everything in America is actionable in a court of law. Please remember that attorneys are in business for profit, and they get paid regardless of whether or not you win or lose.

I offer my knowledge and experience at no charge, I admit that I am NOT infallible, I am wrong sometimes, hopefully another responder will correct me if that is the case with the answer above, regardless, it is your responsibility to verify any and all information provided.

Comment

Originally posted by CatBert View Post
        Patty, awesome link! As usual, I'm impressed.
        Google is a wonderful thing.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

That would make a good bumper sticker.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
          X