Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, but one data point does not prove anything. That was most likely with a different hearing officer, who may have been having a crappy day, who may have not liked the employer's representative's face because it reminded him of a childhood bully for all we know.

Based on the facts you've presented, truly, your case is a toss up. It could go either way. I know you want some kind of 100% assurance, but if any of us had a crystal ball, we would be on a beach somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by ferretrick View Post
      Sorry, but one data point does not prove anything. That was most likely with a different hearing officer, who may have been having a crappy day, who may have not liked the employer's representative's face because it reminded him of a childhood bully for all we know.

Based on the facts you've presented, truly, your case is a toss up. It could go either way. I know you want some kind of 100% assurance, but if any of us had a crystal ball, we would be on a beach somewhere.
      Talk about trying to find any reason to lean towards the employer side wow that was good lol . I just reread every post I wrote and not once did I ever ask for a 100% opinion more like I have asked for an educated guess which by some the replies that seems impossible. But what I can say is that from the beginning i didn't know much about how these things are decided but along the way I have researched and found the governing laws and rules on that these cases are ruled on AND many past cases that although were less solid than mine still went in the employee favor.so with all that said I guess I have answered my own question basically asking for an educated guess which with all the facts and past decisions I have found my case CLEARLY leans in my favor. Sorry if that not what most want to hear but it's based on FACT not crazy scenarios like the last one given

Comment

Remember I said no one was annoyed with you? That's starting to change. It's no skin off the nose of anyone here if you get benefits or if you don't, but your insistence that we give you more than we already have is getting really old. The EDUCATED guesses say this could go either way.

So, since you've got your "educated" guess and decided for yourself, with the help of our not-so-beloved non-expert, that your case is clear, guess you don't need anything more from us, right?
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Originally posted by cbg View Post
          Remember I said no one was annoyed with you? That's starting to change. It's no skin off the nose of anyone here if you get benefits or if you don't, but your insistence that we give you more than we already have is getting really old. The EDUCATED guesses say this could go either way.

So, since you've got your "educated" guess and decided for yourself, with the help of our not-so-beloved non-expert, that your case is clear, guess you don't need anything more from us, right?
          No I should be all set now, thanks for all the incentive that motivated me to research the procedural law that governs these hearings. It was with all the "help" that I recieved on here that caused me to answer my own questions. You guys are great and I cant thank all of you enough.

Comment

Working...
          X