Being paid to travel for training? Wisconsin

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Being paid to travel for training? Wisconsin

My employer is sending me to a 3 day training in North Carolina. My boss (owner of the company) told me that I will only be paid for the time I am at the training. Not the time to travel from there back home. I leave next week Tuesday and will be at the training Wednesday, Thursday & Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm. I fly home on Friday evening. My plane leaves at 7:30pm and I arrive back in Milwaukee at 11:05pm. I am an hourly employee. Should I be paid until I land, leave Mitchell International or not at all? Can someone provide a link to the information I need? I was just told this on the phone tonight when I was discussing the schedule for next week with him. Any help anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated. I have looked for the last few hours and I believe I should be paid until I leave the airport but I would like some more opinions on this.

Thanks,
    Tom

travel time 785.33 through 785.41

http://www.ecfr.gov/cgi-bin/text-idx...1.1.2.45.3.450
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X