Waiting to get paid Washington

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting to get paid Washington

I recently transfered my job from one town to another. Upon the "transfer" someone accidentally terminated me from the system so the first week I worked at the new store I wasn't able to clock in and out. I still haven't received my paycheck for that week that I worked. How long should I wait before I file a complaint about it? It's been about 2 weeks right now and my manager keeps giving me a run around about how and when I will receive the money for that week. Also upon rehire I found out that they cut my pay without telling me about it and I'm not sure if they are allowed to do that.

You might need to contact "Corporate"to straighten this out. My daughter had a similar problem with a well known restaurant chain, and only by contacting the head of the payroll in the main office was she able to straighten things out.

That is a last resort, as it might make your current manager mad and affect the hours you are scheduled.

Good luck.

Comment

Just a thought but you might give payroll a call. Having worked a lot of payroll, everyone seems to think we are all knowling, all seeing and that all information some how magically makes it to us. Payroll will likely not issue a check on your say so but they should at least follow up on it.
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
      Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Working...
      X