X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employment Admin Fund Washington

Hello,

In the state of Washington are the officers of an S Corp exempt from the Employment Admin Fund tax?

Thanks,

I don't mean to sound harsh, but did you look on the state web site? That's what we'd have to do.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

So sorry.

Being this is a "Labor Law Talk" web site, I was under the impression that you 'knew' the law.

Or at the very least that it was your job to find the answer to the questions.

I was obviously mistaken.

Never mind, and so sorry to have taken your so valuable time.

Comment

It is not anyone's "job" to provide information. The responders here are all volunteers who do this on their own time.

There are 50 states, all of whom have different laws and regulations. It would be rare to find someone who knew all the laws and all the regulations for all 50 states off the top of their heads. Even the most knowledgeable people would have to check some of the things you are asking about.

The responders here are happy to discuss interpretations, explain statutes, point you in the direction of the various websites where you can find information, and so on. But when it comes to something as straightforward as, say, minimum wage, I don't think you''ll find very many message boards who want to do your Googling for you. You can look that kind of thing up as easily as we can.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
        X