X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asking to be a manager but not considering for fulltime salaried

hi
    i am new to this forum.but have a question if anybody can help me.
    i am working as an hourly associate for a retail, i was asked to be salaried manager several times but not considered for full time regular non-manager salaried position, so that they thought they can make me take the manager position.The manager position is very stressful and the expectations are way beyond,so i refused it but applied for regular salaried position couple of times when opened,but I was not considered.I want to know if there is any law against it.
    I was also harassed couple times by trying to coach me for completely inappropriate reasons, i did not took the coaching though.can any body suggest any laws against coaching an associate inappropriately.

thanks

Nothing you have posted suggests that any laws have been violated.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

I have to agree - based on what you posted, no laws were broken. There was not anything illegal done by your employer. Sorry.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X