X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Timecard verification? Utah

Hello,

At my job when you clock in or clock out the machine makes the same beep, not letting you know if you just clocked in or out; so if you forget to clock in without realizing it, you don't know when you clock out either.

If you forget to clock in or out, the computer just counts it as 0 hours that day, so you don't get paid at all.

We can't see what hours we've worked on which days; the paycheck just says x hours * y payrate = here's your check.

I want to be able to see how many hours I've worked on which day to make sure I'm getting paid for every day I work, but they won't let us?

Is this legal? I hope it's not, because I'm pretty sure I'm not getting paid for some days I worked on the last check.

Duplicate post.

Please post each question only once. All the responders read all the employment law forums. You will not get more or better answers by posting multiple times; you will only confuse the responders.

Thank you for understanding.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X