HELP!! Texas

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP!! Texas

I need help here...I am wondering if anywhere is there a law in Texas where it states employees should have a number of hour off between days worked? I find myself returning for work for a new shifts in less than 6 hours...How is that fare? Please if someone knows anything will you let me know.

No. There is not such a law for general employment.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Agreed. There are very few states with such laws effecting general employment and even those rules tend to have fine print associated with them.
      "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
      Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Originally posted by VBM1869 View Post
        I find myself returning for work for a new shifts in less than 6 hours...How is that fare?
        The thing is unfair does not equal illegal. Agree with other responders if you work in "general employment."
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
        X