This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting Point Texas

See the 33rd, 128th, and129th statues in this article http://www.dol.gov/owcp/dfec/regs/co...e/feca550q.htm from the Department of Labor. They all state the legal consequences that should be carried out for the following: Supervisorís responsibility to render treatment to an employee, refusal of a supervisor to accept the notice of an injury by an employee, and an individual lying to the Department of Insurance.
    Where do I start to make sure that all of these illegal actions are carried out. The EEOC charged the supervisor for not rendering treatment to me during my injury. However, I have had two attorneys on my case and both dropped the case. I do not know how to file perjury charges against the employer or how to file charges against my supervisor for refusing to accept notice of my injury?
    Please help?

Posting hx is a must on this one, folks.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

What does hx mean?

Comment

It means that they should look at your prior posts (posting history - hx) because there is information in them that they will need to give you accurate responses.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
        X