This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last emloyer will not give me my last check??? Texas Texas

I offered a new job and i accepted the position... I was a general manager for a hotel in dallas texas, on my last day i counted the petty cash bank and dropped my keys in the deposit safe i had a line level employee verify i did so considering that the owners live are out of ohio. Now they will not release my last paycheck to be sent to my residence with the excuse of that my keys were not turned in. They use ADP to process payroll. Who should i contact since the ownership group will not reply to emails and phone calls and i am currently out of state for training and i cannot physically go to the property eventhough the check was not delivered there with the other checks that week. Can someone please recommend what i can do to secure my last check.

tony//

If you don't receive your check, you can put in a complaint/claim with the TWC.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

What was your last day worked?
      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Texas employers must pay in full discharged employees not later than the 6th day
        after discharge. Employers must pay in full employees who leave employment for
        reasons other than discharge no later than the next regularly scheduled payday.

If you don't get your check, file the claim as suggested with the TWC.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
        X