This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• employer wont pay Tennessee

I Have Recently Left A Job That I Held As A Senoir Manager In A Private Restaurant For About 18 Months. I Gave 4 Weeks Notice To The Two Owners And Managing Partner, But I Asked If They Would Pay Out My Vacation Because I Had Not Been Able To Take One.

I Oversaw The Build Out Of This Establishment And Over The Entire 18 Months I Ran A Very Busy Restaurant Typicaly Working 55 Hours A Week In The Slow Season ( Sumer And Spring ) And 75 Hours In The
    Peak ( October - January ).

I Spoke With The Managing Partner "g" And Voiced That I Thought I Should Be Paid, He Said He Would Speak With One Of The Owners "s."

In The Meantime I Spoke With The Other Owner "a" Who Told Me They Would "do Whatever I Want." "g" Soon Retuned With And Answer From "s" Stating Thet They Would In Fact Pay Out My Vacation Time

Now Almost A Month Has Gone By Since Departure As Well As 2 Pay Periods In Wich They Have Not Paid Me. They Will Not Respond To Any Of My Emails However "someone" Forwarded Me A Email Sent Back And Forth From The Owners One Stating "no Way Hes Going To Get Paid Vac"

Any Advice Would Be Great

Thanks

Please do not capitalize each word as it makes your post very hard to read.

In Tennessee, an employer is not obligated by law to pay out unused vacation. Sorry.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X