This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO DAYS OFF??!!! South Carolina

Is it legal for hourly employees to work 14-21 days without a day off in SC??

Yes, it is, as there is no law prohibiting it.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Agree unless you have a binding employment contract or CBA against it.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Just to clarify, there are a few types of jobs that where hours worked are limited; pilots, OTR truckers, in some states, nurses. But for general jobs, no limit.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Agree & minors though sometimes it is just the hours in a day that are limited &
          not the # of days in a row.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

I might mention that there are a few states that limit the # of days you can work
            in a row but SC is not one of them.

Comment

Locking this thread because it appears to have become a spam magnet.
              The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
              X