This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE!!VOLUNTARY QUIT WITH REASON. CAN I COLLECT? Rhode Island

I have worked in retail management for 2 yrs with a large company where I am a salaried employee on 45 hrs. I have been told that I must work longer than my shift hours and come in on days off because our budget was cut and sales were down. Wanting to keep my job I did this for 4 months working 60+ hours a week. To top it off I was schedualed to work12:30pm to 10pm and next day 6am to 5pm twice a week. I really felt that I was so exhausted it was iffecting my health. I complained and was told I am a salaried employee and not a team player. After losing 30 lbs. and nearly driving off the road on the hr. ride home due to exhaustion I decided to quit. Carrying my pride and looking for work I did not apply right away for UI. 4 months later I worked in insurance sales for 2 weeks as an independent contractor on strictly commission compensation and made very little before quitting. I have been on a few interviews to return to retail management without any luck and my savings is dwindling. Can I collect,would they retro, and is that few week position hurting my chances of collecting?? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks,
    OUTOFWORK1

Ok, triplicate post.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

sorry

Sorry, 1st time. Any feedback would be appreciated.

OUTOFWORK1

Comment

Working...
      X