This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PA part time workers rights

I have been working for the hospital for 2 years. In July 2004 after 1 year of work I was given a wonderful review. Then in the end of Aug 2004 rumers starting to spread about me becuase I was dating a worker in another dept. I dismissed the rumors. I found out through the grapevine his boss was saying most of the things about me. Then my boss began acting strange with me. She wrote me up 3 times in 1 week and tried to fire me. The fourth write up in automatic dissmissal. I went to her boss and he stated I would not be fired. I was able to get 1 write up removed. That was in Sept 2004. It is now May 2005 and she will not give me the full time position that opened up. I have seniority and I now need benefits, I just graduated college. She does want me to train whoever she hires. ISn't that unfair. I do the work now that the other guy quit. I also have to train the new person. How do I fight this obvious hatered of me. She is being unfair. I am a great worker and I have only been out 2 times in 2 years. Which is better than anyone who works there. Please help me. I am going to her boss again in 2 days and I plan to go to HR. HELP do I have a leg to stand on here?

Thanks
    Colette

PA rights

While you may be unfairly treated, it is not necessarily illegal. Hopefully, your HR Department will take steps to assist you.
    Lillian Connell

Forum Moderator
    www.laborlawtalk.com

Comment

Working...
    X