Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

work refuses to accept dr's note, states i wasnt sick, gave me 3 days offPennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• work refuses to accept dr's note, states i wasnt sick, gave me 3 days offPennsylvania

On Monday I became ill at work and told my foreman that I needed to leave. I immediately went to the doctor who diagnosed me with bronchitis and gave me two prescriptions and an excuse from work on Tuesday and Wednesday. I went back to work today, Tuesday, and my boss would not accept the doctor's note. He stated that I was not sick and just trying to get out of work. As punishment he gave me three days off without pay.

Duplicate thread - please post your question only once. Most all employment law responders read all the employment law forums.

Responders - see http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=282749 & reply there. Thanks.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Originally posted by Betty3 View Post
      Duplicate thread - please post your question only once. Most all employment law responders read all the employment law forums.

Responders - see http://www.laborlawtalk.com/showthread.php?t=282749 & reply there. Thanks.
      Did it, done it, and done with it...
      ====================
      ~ There's such a fine line between stupid and clever

Comment

Originally posted by drruthless View Post
        Did it, done it, and done with it...
        ====================
        ~ There's such a fine line between stupid and clever
        Ok. I saw where you replied to other thread.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
        X