X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob63
    started a topic Trailing spouse UI benefits inPennsylvania

Trailing spouse UI benefits inPennsylvania

My wife moved to Las Vegas due to being unemployed in PA for 3-4 months - I am employed in PA -by a fortune 500 company. It is no longer posible to maintain 2 households financially and it is casing maritial strains.
    If I were to voluntarily quit my position to be with my wife (we've been apart 6 months+) what is the likelyhood of a 'positive' UI determination?
    What would be the most favoritable position I could put myself into to potentially ensure a positive determination?

• Betty3
    replied
    I have nothing more than what you have. (I don't know about anyone else.)

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    Prior determinations are not a matter of public record. Sorry, but right now you know as much as I do. Perhaps some other poster will have more info.

Leave a comment:

• Bob63
    replied
    Any resources available

Are there any resources available such as prior - PA- UI determinations that could be pulled for reference that you are aware of? Any other resources that could be useful?
    I appreciate your quick response- Thank You.

Leave a comment:

• cbg
    replied
    The following appears in the PA UC eligibility section:

Spouse Following Spouse
    To be eligible, the claimant must show that the reason for the spouse's relocation was beyond the spouse's control, and that such relocation created economic circumstances which could not be overcome or that it was economically impossible to maintain two residences

Leave a comment:

Working...
X