This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appealed EUC because of incorrect commission reporting Pennsylvania

I recently exhausted my unemployment benefits and recvd a notice that I am ineligible for EUC. The reason given is based on the fact that my base year wages of my regular UC claim must be equal or exceed 1 1/2 times the wages in hte highest quarter of my base year. Here are the amounts of each quarter of my base year. 4-07 / $20,258
    1-08 / $3,089.
    2-08/ 0
    3-08 /$5,800.

The problem is this: my previous employer overpaid me by $5,500. (which was during the 4th quarter of 07) They then had me pay back the commission. By debiting it from my earned commission each month, over the course of 6 months beginning Feb. 08.
    I have filed an appeal and I have documentation to provide proof of what has happened. Does anyone have any advice or can anyone tell me if they believe that I will now qualify for EUC. Thank you for any help you can provide.

Duplicate post - do not reply to. Posted again today under WC forum.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X