This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vacation time

I was hired in Nov, I was told that I can only take my vacation from Nov 14 to dec 31, but the problem with that is we are not allowed to take it during the holidays, you will be denied if you request during these months, so when do I take it? I was told it wont roll over to nte next year, so I was sick in the hospital for 4 days during dec, so that was the only way i got to take my vacation, so now this year, what do i do? we cant cash it in it has to be taken! I have a catch 22 with my vacation, any advice from anyone?
    thanks, pinky

pinky_88, you added your question to another poster's old thread from 2005. You should have started your own new thread. I will start one for you.

Can we assume your state is Oklahoma since you posted in the Ok. labor law forum?
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

How much vacation do you get? Are you saying you have no opportunity to take it between Nov. 14 & Dec. 31? Thanks.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
      X