This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Employees reviewing a revised Policy manual Ohio

We are a small company (50-55 employees). We are currently, re-typing our policy manual. When an employee is hired, we have them review the manual and sign off on it as having done so. My question is: With re-typing the same manual, would it be wise to have all employees review the manual and sign off on it again? The policies have not been changed, we are simply getting our policy manual up to date and on our new computer system. Wasn't sure if we could just move the signature pages to the new manual?

If I was in your shoes, I would hand out new copies of the handbook and have them sign again. That way there is no dispute that they have the most recent information.

Comment

Originally posted by HRinMA View Post
      If I was in your shoes, I would hand out new copies of the handbook and have them sign again. That way there is no dispute that they have the most recent information.
      That is what I was leaning towards.. thanks for the input.

Comment

Agree with HRinMA.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
        X