This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• required number of people in a work place? Ohio

here is my situation.. i work in a paint shop where i do production painting where i work alone about %90 of the time i mean im the only one in the building because everyone else is in another plant down the street from me...ive been doing this for almost 13 yrs now......i can go hours without a phone call or someone evening coming in.........heck i can go the whole day with out either though rare it has happened.....my biggest concern is what if got hurt ? i could lay there for hrs before anyone would know....is there a law regulating the number of people that should be in my type of enviroment?thanks in advance.....

There's no law against this that I know of. Do you have a cell phone on you that you could use to call for help if necessary?
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Betty3 is correct. However, it certainly would be prudent of the employer to check with you periodically. Or at least have you check in periodically by phone. After all, how would they even be sure you were actually there?
      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X