This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lunch

Hey i work as a driverfor a well known del.company.is there a law in NC to when or how long or if any lunchbreaks needed.. I drive a 10 hour rte.and its a 2 1/2 hr ride to my 1st.stop out of state and sometimes i dont have any time to stop for a break because of the time.some time they make you sit there at the terminal to get a break in..after 10-11 1/2 hr rte.im ready to go home. can you help.... some people are full time and work under8 hrs.and they do them the same way.

hemisdad, you should have started your own new thread instead of adding your question to another's poster's thread.

I will put your question in it's own thread.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

http://www.nclabor.com/wh/fact%20sheets/breaks.htm
      I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X