This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abusive bosses

I have a questions about border line abusive bosses. They are not physically abusive or abusive towards age, race, sex, or anything like that. It just seems that they have been abusive towards me lately. Let me start that I am in my last couple weeks at my current job and hope to move on to something better. For some reason it seems that they are aware of this, but not sure how. I overcame my schedule changes and my request for vacation that was denied. Ever since the monday that I came back I have been hounded with over micromanagement. I know that micromanagement is not illegal. I feel that they have singled me out over others and been watching my everystep. One time last month I feel that they told others not to help me in time of need to reach monthly goals, but so far have no proof. I have had phone calls monitored to make sure that I was performing up to company standards. Yes, I had a bad day yesterday performance wise but was nothing due to feelings towards the company just bad luck. To get to the point what are, if any the symptoms of borderline abbusive bosses?

There is no legal definition of "borderline abuse".

The fact of the matter is, unless you are being treated poorly because of your race, religion, national origin or other characteristic protected under the law; OR because you applied for or utilized a right or benefit that is likewise protected under the law, what you describe is not illegal.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
    X