No announcement yet.


This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Question

    I am a veteran and normally have all my medical taken care of at the VA for free since I am a veteran. I have a service connected disability for Constant Back Strain. I had a back spasm at my current employer and went to the VA to have it looked at since it is free. I never put in an injury claim since I have the free medical. Now my doctor is claiming that I may have a slipped disk and may need surgey. SInce I never put in a workers comp claim with the store I work at and went to the va instead. Can I claim an workers comp claim at the store een thoough this happened a month ago. This is in Nebraska.

  • #2
    You can try. It's possible it might be declined due to the delay but it doesn't hurt to try.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.