This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• safety at work Nebraska

Well today my brother went to work and a crain fell and broke almost landing on the crow also at this job ppl come in drunk or on drugs and doing all kinds of un safe stuff and no one seem to care my brother was fired today cause someone try to tell them about safety so they took it out on my brother by firing him any if any one know the rules on safety i would love them thanks i live in nebraska here and any other rules about things like drink at work laws about that thanks and God bless you all

I'm assuming your way too general question in the OSHA sub-forum where I asked you to provide further information was relative to this situation.

I still don't understand the issue though. Your post was very hard to comprehend with no sentence structure, punctualization, etc. We're not texting here.

If you're asking if it was legal to fire you brother because he complained to the employer about unsafe working conditions, maybe. He can contact an attorney.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X