This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drive a Verbal Abuse Nebraska

I was recently called several names by one of my employers contractors. because this is a public BBS I will tone it down. I was called a [email protected]@k [email protected]@ker, dirty ***, and a stupid [email protected]@king fat @ss. After filing a complaint with my employer, was still sent out there and simmaler things happen. Was told that it is my job to deal with these things, and if I refuse to go I will loose my job. Is there anything I can do about this?

Have you said something to the boss of the person making the remarks? While it is unfortunate that this person can't speak to you in a respectful manner, it isn't illegal for them to swear at you and your employer isn't legally obligated to stop it.
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

really? isnt that verbal harassment? no one should be told "its your job to deal with it" even telemarkters have the right to hang up on a person if they are cursed at, degraded or so on.

Comment

Angie, this post is from a year and a half ago. It's unlikely that the OP still looking for additional comments.
        The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
        X