X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Officer Shoves, Arrests Pregnant Woman Over Loud Call

Emerald wrote:
    The Punisher <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] .com>...
    MrPepper11 wrote:
    washingtonpost.comSeptember 28, 2004
    Typical ****y American-African attitude. She deserved what she got.
    Wonder what her Baby Daddy thought about it?
    Beats me, her Baby Daddy should tell the ***** to stop mouthing off to cops.

Comment

"tjab" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
      In article <[email protected]>, V <[email protected]> wrote:
      "tjab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
      news:[email protected]
      In article <[email protected]>, V <[email protected]> wrote: > >"tjab" <[email protected]> wrote in messagenews:[email protected]
      >> In article <[email protected]>, >> Steve Sobol <[email protected]> wrote: >> >Draco wrote: >> > >> >> He tried to cuff her calmy, she chucked a hissy fit. >> > >> >Just so I understand: was she simply yelling, or did she get
      physical?
      >> >> And whatever the answer, whose word are you taking for it? >> >Do you trust a reporter, a police report, or oh....the video running in
      the
      >car? Why do you ask?Why is it that you are asking, young grasshopper?
      Whose word are you taking?
      V
      Because I'm not aware that any reporter witnessed the incident, nor of any video from a car. Are you?

No. I have not seen it with my own eyes, so I simply do not know who actually
      was the bad guy here, if there is one. Yet, studying criminals, and being
      around them, observing behavior, they usually like to fight the
      police......::shrug:: an issue they all seem to have in common. Perhaps it is
      the crack cocaine or just a nasty case of hormones in a pregnant lady. I was
      mean to a cashier the day before I went into labor with my son. I did not
      swing at her, though.
      I wanted to so bad since she was so **** slo---------w.
      anyway....
      It does not seem that you are interested either, by the reply of ,
      ...."And whatever the answer...."
      SO what is your theory?
      V

Comment

"The Quiet One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
        snip
        Personally, I would take her phone away, shove it down her throat and shoot her on the spot and then claim that it was self defense. "*****, whacked out and came at me with her cell phone held over her head. I was in fear for my life." This would just make things a lot easier all around. Don't you think???? Unfortunately, because of the weak laws that we have in the U.S.A., this person will now be entitled to sue the officer for God knows what, and sad to say, she stands a better than 50% chance of winning.
        ::gulp::
        Whatever you say. Bad day at work?
        V

Comment

"The Quiet One" <[email protected]> wrote in message
          Your right. That's why I am not an officer.
          Whew!
          Ya had me skeerd there for a bit, quiet lad.
          V

Comment

"Rob" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
            "Steve Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
            Mom. Period. And if the cop isn't intelligent enough to be able to determine that Mom was pregnant (if Mom was more than a month or so into the pregnancy), he's a moron who doesn't deserve to have the job he has.
            one month?!?! NOBODY is showing at one month. my wife is just starting week 24 and she didnt start showing until about a month ago. even now, you still cant tell when she's wearing loose clothing and that's not abnormal.
            I did not show until my sixth month!
            I guess now, when arresting a female, she needs to piss on a pregnancy stick
            to determine how rough you can be with her.
            Nice concept.
            Doih.
            V

Comment

"Bob Ward" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              On Sat, 02 Oct 2004 02:33:41 GMT, "V" <[email protected]> wrote:
              "tjab" <[email protected]> wrote in message
              In article <cjl30s[email protected]>, Steve Sobol <[email protected]> wrote: >Draco wrote: > >> He tried to cuff her calmy, she chucked a hissy fit. > >Just so I understand: was she simply yelling, or did she get physical? And whatever the answer, whose word are you taking for it?Do you trust a reporter, a police report, or oh....the video running in thecar?mmm...V You've seen such a video tape, or are you just tossing gas on the fire?
              Food for thought.
              V

Comment

V wrote:
                I did not show until my sixth month! I guess now, when arresting a female, she needs to piss on a pregnancy stick to determine how rough you can be with her.
                Hm. Yeah... whatever. I didn't say that.

**SJS (maybe I should just shut up - even the people I'm agreeing with are
                getting pissy with me)

--
                JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/
                Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected]
                PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED)
                Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.

Comment

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 01:29:27 GMT, The Punisher <[email protected]>
                  wrote:
                  Emerald wrote:
                  The Punisher <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] .com>...
                  MrPepper11 wrote:>washingtonpost.com>September 28, 2004>Typical ****y American-African attitude. She deserved what she got.
                  Wonder what her Baby Daddy thought about it?
                  Beats me, her Baby Daddy should tell the ***** to stop mouthing off to cops.

If her Baby Daddy beats you, why boast of it here? Sounds like one of
                  those kinky practices you should consider keeping to yourself.

Comment

"Steve Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message
                    V wrote:
                    I did not show until my sixth month! I guess now, when arresting a female, she needs to piss on a pregnancy
                    stick
                    to determine how rough you can be with her. Hm. Yeah... whatever. I didn't say that. **SJS (maybe I should just shut up - even the people I'm agreeing with are getting pissy with me) --
                    You should speak your mind.
                    We are all not going to agree.
                    It is a fact.
                    V

Comment

V wrote:
                      You should speak your mind. We are all not going to agree.
                      Oh, I know. I just have a problem when people spout off at me even when we are
                      obviously agreeing with each other. Whatever - I have better things to do than
                      argue about this, anyhow.

--

Comment

"Steve Sobol" <[email protected]tThe.net> wrote in message
                        V wrote:
                        You should speak your mind. We are all not going to agree.
                        Oh, I know. I just have a problem when people spout off at me even when we
                        are
                        obviously agreeing with each other. Whatever - I have better things to do
                        than
                        argue about this, anyhow. --
                        You are true. I have posted here off and on a while, but do not recall your
                        position on law enforcement.
                        V

Comment

V wrote:
                          You are true. I have posted here off and on a while, but do not recall your position on law enforcement.
                          Probably because I don't post to alt.law-enforcement. I am crossposting from
                          alt.cellular where I am a regular contributor.

--

Comment

V wrote:
                            You are true. I have posted here off and on a while, but do not recall
                            your
                            position on law enforcement. Probably because I don't post to alt.law-enforcement. I am crossposting from alt.cellular where I am a regular contributor. --
                            Oh. Ic.
                            These darned crossposters....oops.
                            ;-)
                            V

Comment

Rob wrote:
                              "Steve Sobol" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
                              Mom. Period. And if the cop isn't intelligent enough to be able todetermine that Mom was pregnant (if Mom was more than a month or so intothe pregnancy), he's a moron who doesn't deserve to have the job he has.
                              one month?!?! NOBODY is showing at one month.
                              It wasn't an exact number. my wife is just starting
                              week 24 and she didnt start showing until about a month ago. even now, you still cant tell when she's wearing loose clothing
                              My kid was tiny, relatively speaking. Just a smidge under six pounds birth weight. No, mom wasn't showing during the first month, but it was long before the fifth month that she started showing. You're six months into the pregnancy and she just started showing within the last month? Sounds like your baby is going to be *really* small. I hope it is born healthy.
                              and that's not abnormal.
                              Eh, I don't know about that. It may not be all that rare, but I wouldn't call it *normal.*
                              everyone shows differently. we just had a level 2 ultrasound and were told
                              that the
                              baby was actually a little ahead of schedule as far as size goes. on the
                              other hand,
                              we just met up with my cousin today who is 3 weeks behind my wife and she's
                              showing much more, but she was also wearing big baggy clothes which make you
                              look larger while my wife tends to wear clothes that look normal (theyre
                              maternity
                              but you cant really tell).
                              -- JustThe.net Internet & New Media Services, http://JustThe.net/ Steven J. Sobol, Geek In Charge / 888.480.4NET (4638) / [email protected] PGP Key available from your friendly local key server (0xE3AE35ED) Apple Valley, California Nothing scares me anymore. I have three kids.

Comment

Rob wrote:
                                everyone shows differently.
                                I know.
                                that the baby was actually a little ahead of schedule as far as size goes. on the other hand,
                                Well, good luck anyhow. Hope your baby comes out as cute as ours is. (not
                                bloody likely though)

http://stevesobol.com/itsagirl/ but I need to post new pictures....

--

Comment

Working...
                                X