Taken off the schedule how long Michigan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taken off the schedule how long Michigan

I was taken off the schedule so they can review an incident that happened, how long do they have to let me know what is going to happen to me?

There really is no time limit. (minus a binding employment contract to the contrary) If you are in a union, you can talk to your union rep.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

As a follow-up to my prior post, if you have been off for a significant period of time, you can try applying for unemployment ins.
      Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

It's already been 2 weeks.

Comment

You might try applying for UI. The state will decide if you qualify.

Comment

Working...
          X