This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• medical restrictions Michigan

i am on a medical restriction as of a month ago. i have worked for the same employer for 5 years with my anniversary this past September, i have been a full time employee up to the time of medical restrictions. my employer now states they are not going to pay me my sick time or vacation time that i have accumulated to date because i am considered a part time employee and i am on a "freeze". Can you help me with this and give me some advise on how to handle this? Thank you

Generally speaking, this is within the company's rights to do. Is this leave by any chance covered under FMLA?
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

i am on medical due to a knee condition that was trigger with a fall at work, the condition was just worsened it didnt start because of work

Comment

That's not what I asked. Are you on FMLA leave?
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Do you know what FMLA leave is & the requirements? If not, please let us know.
          Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
          X