This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• landlor discriminating me

hi just writing this note to found out what i cant do about a past landlor i had what i can t do about her discriminating me with other landlor also she dosent want me to visit my mother with my kids to her house because she think the i lived with her and i got my own apt for 2 years i barely go see my mother and she was seking and a eviction tours my mother because some one else call the office saying that i lived in my mother apt. witch is no t thru and also its been almost tree years i moved out of there and she s still bothering me discriminating false acusations the starded ever since i moved to the apt seen day one so what can t i do for the it is bothering me alot because right now i cant get a good apt because of her so what cant i do for that.

This is not the place for your question. This forum is for employment law, not real estate or tenant law. There is a real estate forum elsewhere on this site.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

And I am locking the thread since it is off topic.
      The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

Working...
      X