This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• roddyb

If I have worked 40 hours and traveled for that work week for 15 hours, am I entitled to time and a half for travel time? This is not for just traveling to and from work but between different locations from my "base" location.
    Last edited by User Name; 05-17-2006, 04:14 PM.

More information please. When did this travel take place and for what purpose?
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

What do you mean travel between locations? Did you go to work in the a.m. (perhaps at headquarters where you picked up your materials for the day) and then spend the day going from site to site?
      This post is by Philip Gordon, a Massachusetts employment attorney (www.gordonllp.com).

This post is NOT legal advice. It is for general/educational information purposes only. You should not rely on this post if you are making decisions, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. This post may be considered "advertising" under the MA professional rules for attorneys.

Comment

Guess he doesn't want to tell us, Phil.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

It's so hard to find people willing to take free advice.
          This post is by Philip Gordon, a Massachusetts employment attorney (www.gordonllp.com).

This post is NOT legal advice. It is for general/educational information purposes only. You should not rely on this post if you are making decisions, and it does not create an attorney-client relationship. This post may be considered "advertising" under the MA professional rules for attorneys.

Comment

ROTFLMAO

Comment

Sadly, I actually had to look that one up on urbandictionary.com. That's a great one.

Comment

Working...
              X