No announcement yet.

Maryland Continuation Insurance/COBRA? Maryland

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Maryland Continuation Insurance/COBRA? Maryland

    Maryland Continuation insurance, similar to COBRA, but for companies smaller than 20 employees. Do I need to send separate info addressed to a spouse and child upon an employee's termination?

  • #2
    Here is a link with some info on Maryland's COBRA.

    If it doesn't answer your question, I have a reference that says to find out more
    about your state's requirements, contact your state ins. dept.
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

    Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.


    • #3
      Yes, you do need to notify the dependents as well.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.