This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland Agency Understaffing Maryland

This is really hard because I don't want to put myself out there. I know our Agency surfs for these forums, but "we" really need help.

Our Situation is a safety and security issue for our staff. We have been writting to the administration for more staff for close to 6 years. Now we have 4 people where it use to be 42. Manangement just keeps spinning their heads in the other direction and creating upper level positions. No Lie, ever heard of a "Special Assistant to the Assistant".

Positions for transfers and retiring have never been filled. H.R. just says people do not qualify, cannot pass drug testing, or some kind of B.S.

We work in a very dangerous enviroment. All four of us are working out of classification everyday. Is there anyway we can file a class action? What laws can we check into to file?

There is also another branch to our department that is already working 12 hour shifts with no leave being granted? Can they file with us if it is a class action?

Please PM me. I need more information and I don't want to put your job in jeopardy.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

You can PM me as well
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

Tweetylady, I tried replying to your latest PM and got a message that you werent' set up to accept PMs.

Please check your User CP (profile) and maked sure the option didn't inadvertently get turned off.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X