X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is Bill?

Just curious if anyone has heard from Bill. Haven't seen a post from
    him in a long while. Hope he's okay and has simply found more
    interesting things to do (not that y'all aren't that interesting....)

jen

Where is Bill?

shinypenny wrote:
    Just curious if anyone has heard from Bill. Haven't seen a post from him in a long while. Hope he's okay and has simply found more interesting things to do (not that y'all aren't that interesting....)
    Jen, I thought I saw him pop up in ASD in the last couple of days. He's been
    on holiday, I think.

Tai

Comment

Where is Bill?

busy bull****ting about "personal responsibility" on
      Alt.Support.Divorce.

i
      Followup-To:

In article <[email protected] >, shinypenny wrote:
      Just curious if anyone has heard from Bill. Haven't seen a post from him in a long while. Hope he's okay and has simply found more interesting things to do (not that y'all aren't that interesting....) jen

Comment

Where is Bill?

Canoeing and otherwise enjoying Kezar Lake. Lovely. Yeah, I know Walden
        Pond is in MA. Close enough, though (from where I am living) - LOL! (But
        don't tell the ME natives that. They have a "name" for some of the MA folks
        who came up there). :-)

Doug Anderson wrote:
        "Bill" <[email protected]> writes:
        Bill is here, having returned from a nice break in the woods of Maine (where
        he
        was doing the Thoreau bit - LOL). Hey, that was in Massachusetts. But I guess Walden Pond isn't very secluded any more. Where in Maine? I spent quite a bit of time canoeing in the larger lakes as a teenager.

Comment

Where is Bill?

"Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] rthlink.net>...
          Bill is here, having returned from a nice break in the woods of Maine (where he was doing the Thoreau bit - LOL). But I've been more active in ASD, most recently. As to whether he is ok or not - well, the jury is still out on that one....
          Hi Bill! Glad to hear you're still around.

jen

Comment

Where is Bill?

shinypenny wrote:
            "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected] rthlink.net>...
            Bill is here, having returned from a nice break in the woods of Maine (where
            he
            was doing the Thoreau bit - LOL). But I've been more active in ASD, most recently. As to whether he is ok or not - well, the jury is still out on that one.... Hi Bill! Glad to hear you're still around. jen
            TNX, Jen. Haven't checked out, as of yet. Well, let me qualify that. No,
            on second thought, I won't. What was the question again?

Comment

Where is Bill?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 12:22:37 GMT, Werebat <[email protected]> wrote:
              Kendricks wrote:
              On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:51:56 GMT, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:
              Always....... Remember, I'm from the old school, not the current "I am alwaysa victim" crap camp.
              That's a lie. You are always complaining you are a victim of the "new morality" that has replaced the tight-*** crap you were taught to believe in the 1950s.
              Yup. Pretty much.Also, he is cursed with a compulsion to roll around in donkey semen whilewearing lederhausen and yodeling. He is one SICK dude.
              I was going to mention that, but thought it would be in bad taste to
              do so.

Comment

Where is Bill?

Werebat wrote:
                Kendricks wrote:
                On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:51:56 GMT, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:
                Always....... Remember, I'm from the old school, not the current "I am always a victim" crap camp.
                That's a lie. You are always complaining you are a victim of the "new morality" that has replaced the tight-*** crap you were taught to believe in the 1950s.
                Yup. Pretty much. Also, he is cursed with a compulsion to roll around in donkey semen while wearing lederhausen and yodeling. He is one SICK dude. - Ron ^*^
                How would you know that, Ron? Were you watching me? You are one sick
                PyschoBat....

Comment

Where is Bill?

Bill wrote:
                  Werebat wrote:
                  Kendricks wrote:
                  On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:51:56 GMT, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:> Always....... Remember, I'm from the old school, not the current "I am> always a victim" crap camp. That's a lie. You are always complaining you are a victim of the "new morality" that has replaced the tight-*** crap you were taught to believe in the 1950s.
                  Yup. Pretty much. Also, he is cursed with a compulsion to roll around in donkey semen while wearing lederhausen and yodeling. He is one SICK dude. - Ron ^*^
                  How would you know that, Ron? Were you watching me? You are one sick PyschoBat....
                  I have tapes of it, Sparky -- remember? Maybe you'd like for me to put
                  them up on the web?

You got my letter. You saw the evidence. You read my demands.

Now piss or get off the pot. Pervert.

- Ron ^*^

Comment

Where is Bill?

Werebat wrote:
                    Bill wrote:
                    Werebat wrote:
                    Kendricks wrote:>> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:51:56 GMT, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:>>> Always....... Remember, I'm from the old school, not the current "I am>> always a victim" crap camp.>> That's a lie. You are always complaining you are a victim of the "new> morality" that has replaced the tight-*** crap you were taught to> believe in the 1950s. Yup. Pretty much. Also, he is cursed with a compulsion to roll around in donkey semen while wearing lederhausen and yodeling. He is one SICK dude. - Ron ^*^
                    How would you know that, Ron? Were you watching me? You are one sick PyschoBat....
                    I have tapes of it, Sparky -- remember? Maybe you'd like for me to put them up on the web? You got my letter. You saw the evidence. You read my demands. Now piss or get off the pot. Pervert. - Ron ^*^
                    Your imaginary demands, like your countenance, shall remain a faceless
                    illusion. Revel in your enmity, and get off the pot.

Comment

Where is Bill?

Bill wrote:
                      Werebat wrote:
                      Bill wrote:
                      Werebat wrote:> Kendricks wrote:>>>> On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 19:51:56 GMT, "Bill" <[email protected]> wrote:>>>>> Always....... Remember, I'm from the old school, not the current "I am>>> always a victim" crap camp.>>>> That's a lie. You are always complaining you are a victim of the "new>> morality" that has replaced the tight-*** crap you were taught to>> believe in the 1950s.>> Yup. Pretty much.>> Also, he is cursed with a compulsion to roll around in donkey semen while> wearing lederhausen and yodeling. He is one SICK dude.>>> - Ron ^*^ How would you know that, Ron? Were you watching me? You are one sick PyschoBat....
                      I have tapes of it, Sparky -- remember? Maybe you'd like for me to put them up on the web? You got my letter. You saw the evidence. You read my demands. Now piss or get off the pot. Pervert. - Ron ^*^
                      Your imaginary demands, like your countenance, shall remain a faceless illusion. Revel in your enmity, and get off the pot.
                      Only you get off on looking at toilets, you perverted scatophile.

- Ron ^*^

Comment

Where is Bill?

shinypenny wrote:
                        Just curious if anyone has heard from Bill. Haven't seen a post from him in a long while. Hope he's okay and has simply found more interesting things to do (not that y'all aren't that interesting....) jen
                        Maybe he's hiding with Jadalee
                        Cari

--
                        email:
                        cari_p at comcast dot net

Comment

Where is Bill?

Hey, why doesn't somebody try to get her back in here?

Cari{P} wrote:
                          shinypenny wrote:
                          Maybe he's hiding with Jadalee Cari -- email: cari_p at comcast dot net

Comment

Where is Bill?

On 27 Jun 2003 08:20:14 -0700, [email protected] (shinypenny)
                            wrote:
                            Just curious if anyone has heard from Bill. Haven't seen a post fromhim in a long while. Hope he's okay and has simply found moreinteresting things to do (not that y'all aren't that interesting....)jen
                            Bill Who?

Clinton ????????

Comment

Where is Bill?

Bill is nowhere...

Comment

Working...
                              X