This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a few ways of establishing paternity

Genetic tests are used when an alleged father is in doubt about being the father or whenever paternity is contested.

Paternity can be established by default when an alleged father fails to attend a scheduled interview or to go for a scheduled genetic test and has been properly served with a notice to appear.

Paternity can be established by publication of the alleged father's name in the newspaper.

Paternity can be established in court using the standard judicial process for persons not receiving services from the Division of Child Support Enforcement or for alleged fathers of Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) clients when they request it.

These are a few things i got off of the site.
    Last edited by Tahari; 04-24-2006, 09:14 AM.

Comment

ok thank you for all your information

Comment

she said she wants my address to send me a volunitary acknowlegment for paternity, i told her i wasnt goignt o sign anything. i have a lawyer tht i am talking with and nothign will be done until afterwards,

Comment

Originally posted by vanilla
          she said she wants my address to send me a volunitary acknowlegment for paternity, i told her i wasnt goignt o sign anything. i have a lawyer tht i am talking with and nothign will be done until afterwards,
          perfect reply. Good luck.
          HOOK 'EM HORNS!!!
          How do you catch a very rare rabbit?
          (unique up on him)
          How do catch an ordinary rabbit?
          (same way)

Comment

Working...
          X