This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Computer Log In/ They Erase My Overtime

I am right now doing two jobs b/c they fired a girl at my work. They are looking to hire for my old job and they never offered me more pay but told me I'd be able to work some overtime to finish both jobs. For the past two weeks when I log in and out of my computer time clock at the end of the week, they've reset my hours to 8 instead of 9. When I complained about it, I was told by my manager that they decided not to allow my overtime. When I spoke to HR about it, they said since my hours say 8 now for each day, they can't give me the pay b/c there is no proof. WTF? What can I do about this?

Thank you!

Keep records of your own, and file a claim for unpaid overtime with the state Dept. of Labor. An automated time reporting system should have audits (which cannot be "erased") reflecting that your hours were changed. That's known as fraud, no matter whether the employee does it or the employer.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
    X