This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illinois

I have found out I had carpal tunnal in april of 2005 I was off from work until late aug when I returned back to work I was on light duty. I,m currently still going back and forth to the dr and workmans comp was paying for all my medical bills and medication until I decided to have the surgery it was denied. The insurance company (workmans comp) wanted me to see there dr I did. when there dr sent his report to my lawer his conclusion was that I did have a injury and surgery could help me but because of my weight he does not fell that it is work related and that I should go back to reguler duty,workmans comp will not pay for any of my medcine nor will they pay for the surgery.I guess the question i,m asking is if the workmans comp dr said to put me back on reguler duty and my dr is saying light duty until after surgery what would my employer do? Also if I decide to pay for the surgery myself who will pay me for my time off work?
    what to do
    100.00%
    need help quickley
    0.00%

What you do is go to see a worker's compensation attorney and then file for a hearing with your State's WC Division and challenge the WC carrier's decision.

Comment

Working...
    X