This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do? Illinois

My ex girlfriend moved to georgia with my 2 yr old 2 months ago. I got a attorney and he brought her to court 3 weeks ago. The attorneys talked to the judge for a hour . They came up with me getting my daughter for the whole month of june in witch i have to drive 15 hrs to pick her up. When i picked my daughter up her mother wanted me to sign a paper giving her sole custody of my daughter! she must think im stupid! Shes saying she wants to settle this before our court date aug 15th. Should i go for full custody of my daughter or settle for 4 months out of the year with her. The whole systme sucks for the guys . This women does not work , she lives off my child support .Shes living with 2 lesbians. One has a lot of money and the other one is her lover. These women that know they will never have children are trying to take my daughter away. Should i go for full custody? Do i have a shot?

Originally posted by jmbamb41
    My ex girlfriend moved to georgia with my 2 yr old 2 months ago. I got a attorney and he brought her to court 3 weeks ago. The attorneys talked to the judge for a hour . They came up with me getting my daughter for the whole month of june in witch i have to drive 15 hrs to pick her up. When i picked my daughter up her mother wanted me to sign a paper giving her sole custody of my daughter! she must think im stupid! Shes saying she wants to settle this before our court date aug 15th. Should i go for full custody of my daughter or settle for 4 months out of the year with her. The whole systme sucks for the guys . This women does not work , she lives off my child support .Shes living with 2 lesbians. One has a lot of money and the other one is her lover. These women that know they will never have children are trying to take my daughter away. Should i go for full custody? Do i have a shot?
    I doubt if either one of you will be granted FULL custody. More than likely the judge will order some form of joint custody. Since you already have an attorney, it would be best to discuss this matter with him. He has more knowledge of your case then a bunch of strangers on the internet.

Comment

Working...
    X