X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FMLA Hawaii

Get A Life!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by MAHINAOHOKU; 03-11-2008, 10:23 PM. Reason: PEOPLE WHO RESPOND WHO THINK THEIR BETTER THAN OTHERS!!! GROW UP AND GET A LIFE!!!! I'M TALKING TO THE BOTH OF U!!!!!!!!!!!

Please don't type in all caps. It makes your post very hard to read and is considered shouting on the Internet.

Why don't you just fill out the request paperwork and let them come back and tell you if you are short and, if so, by how many hours? Why do you have to have the information to fill out the form? If the form requires it, estimate based on whatever records you have and let them prove you wrong.
    I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

First, turn off the cap lock.

Your employer doesn't have to tell you how many hours you are short. Do you believe you actually worked 1250 last year? Your employer is correct that time you were not actually working does not count as hours worked, even if you got paid. Do you have your paystubs that you can double check this? Certainly you should know what your normal hours are and when you were off for vacation and such to be able to at least get close.

If you are short of the 1250 hours, it doesn't matter if you are short by 1 hour or 1250 hours, you do not qualify.
      I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

ElleMD, we're "great minds thinking" again.
        I don't respond to Private Messages unless the moderator specifically refers you to me for that purpose. Thank you.

Comment

Working...
        X