This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding Labor Law (GA)

I was recently terminated and im appealing my unemployment claim denial. The terminology of my termination is below.
    Working in a call center environment. On one day a team manger approached me to give me instructions on a new system task. Upon approaching me, the manger noticed I was reared back in my chair w/ a hat over my face and logged in for customer call of 23 minutes.
    After further observation the manager realized I was sleeping and the customer line was absent but logged in the system differently. Later the same morning, I was observed by 2 managers refusing customer calls. I left my desk and the customer phone system unattended but failed to log out of the phone system.
    Truth be told, I did do everything described above. But everyone deserves a defense. How do you suggest I approach this case?

With prayer?

Seriously, I don't see much of a defense.
    The above answer, whatever it is, assumes that no legally binding and enforceable contract or CBA says otherwise. If it does, then the terms of the contract or CBA apply.

Comment

All you can do is tell the truth. Very little chance of being approved.

Comment

Working...
      X