This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tip Pool Florida

Im a server in florida and for the most part i make good money but last night i made $58 on $1049 in sales. I was required to tip out $29 to busser bar and kitchen staff, which has no contact with the public, dont mind tipping the busser and bar because that is how they make money. But the kitchen staff i dont think is fair because they are rude to the servers and wont help us at all knowing that they get there money nomater what. also when i told the manager that is what i made and i did not want the accountant to change it he said that the accountant would change it. My fear is that one day i will have to pay out of my pocket to cover the tip out. I also claim every thing i make so some years i have to pay money back to uncle sam wich sucks but has to be done.lol I just dont think the restuarant is doing good practice. Plz help with info. I have also worked in places that make you pay for breakage and for walkouts.

http://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs15.pdf
    Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

Working...
    X