X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wage Overpayment & taxes

Okay thanks for your advice.
    Last edited by KelESh; 01-24-2013, 06:42 AM.

Since you have a tax advisor, consult with them.

For more on the tax repayment issue, see here http://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-wd/05-0146.pdf
    I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

It bothers me when the OP removes the question. It is hard to learn from only the answer. I failed at playing "Carnac the Magnificent."

Comment

Yep, I hear you.
        Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. Leo Buscaglia

Live in peace with animals. Animals bring love to our hearts and warmth to our souls.

Comment

A leisure board I post on has an unofficial rule that the first replying poster should reply with quote so even if the OP removes their post others can see it in the reply.

Comment

There is sometimes a good reason for the OP to delete their post. Typically to avoid being identified through online searches. In this case, the OP was asking about reimbursing an overpayment including or excluding taxes.
            I post with the full knowledge and support of my employer, though the opinions rendered are my own and not necessarily representative of their position. In other words, I'm a free agent.

Comment

I figure the OP owns the question, but not the answers. If they want to delete their question, their business.
              "Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away".
              Philip K. **** (1928-1982)

Comment

Working...
              X